|Net Worth:||$210 Million|
|Born:||July 6, 1979|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actor/Comedian|
A genuine funny guy who can make people laugh at any situation is familiar as Kevin Hart. He is a multitalented and an outstanding actor, belongs to America. He is also a producer and got fame as a stand-up comedian in the entertainment industry.
Biography: What is the Horoscope of Kevin Hart?
Kevin Hart was born on July 6, 1979, in the United States of America. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He keeps African and American ethnicity. His nationality is American.
Kevin Hart is the son of Henry Robert Witherspoon and his mother’s name is Nancy Hart. His father was a drug addict that’s why he remained in and out of the jail throughout Kevin’s childhood. Kevin’s mother alone took care of him.
Kevin has an older brother who is named Robert Hart.
Spouse and Offsprings
Kevin Hart married twice. At first, he started a relationship with Torrei Hart. She was an actress. They got married to one another on May 22, 2003. The couple was blessed with two children, a boy named Hendrix Hart and a girl Heaven Hart.
But after a few years, they failed to carry on their relationship for whole life and finally separated in November 2011. After that, he got married to Eniko Parrish on August 13, 2016, and announced their first expecting child on May 14, 2017. They welcomed their son, Kenzo Kash on November 21, 2017. Now they are a happy loving family.
Physical Features: What is the Height of Kevin Hart?
Kevin has a strong muscular body. His complexion is similar to the African peoples. height of Kevin Hart is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63m). He has weighed 64kg. According to bigwigwiki, his body measurements are 44-15-35. The color of hair is black like Africans and his eye’s color is Dark Brown. Kevin’s smile is very lively and has the tendency to click the heart of others.
Education: From Where Kevin Completed his Graduation?
Kevin Hart was a brave boy as he never lost heart due to his troubled family life in early ages. He often used humor to get rid of a load of anxiety.
He grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Kevin got admission to George Washington High School and completed his graduation here. He also attended the Community College of Philadelphia but soon he moved to New York City thus left the college.
Initially, he worked as a shoe salesman but soon his life was completely changed when one night he performed in a comedy stand-up show as an amateur in the club of Philadelphia. So he left his job and decided to follow a comedy career. At the start, he tried to imitate other popular and famous comedians but he could not gain success by doing this thus he started to perform in his own style and got a much better response.
The start of it wasn’t blossoming and extremely successful, because Kevin tried to imitate other famous and popular comedians, but once he found his own style of performing, everything got much better. With the passage of time, he starred in several awards winning movies and built the highest repute in his work.
- He was the winner of BET Awards as a “Best Actor” in 2012.
- In 2014, his film, ‘Real Husbands of Hollywood’ was given three titles by NACCP Image Awards association in 2014, “Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series and Entertainer of the Year”.
- He won Favorite Funny Star award, in the year of 2014 due to his work in Grudge Match.
- He also received “Artist of the Year” award in 2014.
- “Choice Comedian” and “Choice Movie Actor: Comedy” for ‘Ride Along’ went to him in 2014.
- He won Comedic Genius Award in 2015.
- In 2016, he was presented by Billboard Touring Awards and People’s Choice Awards as a “Favorite Comedic Movie Actor” and “Favorite Cable TV Actor”.
- He was also nominated by MTV Movie Awards in 2016 for “Best Comedic Performance”.
- In year 2016, he won another award from teen Choice due to his best acting in the movie ‘Central Intelligence’.
- In 2017, he again won People’s Choice Awards as a “Favorite Comedic Movie Actor”.
- His film “The Secret Life of Pets”, won two awards from Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, “Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie” and “Favorite Villain”, in the year of 2017.
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards also presented him “Best Friends Forever” title on the same year, 2017.
- In 2018, he won “The Comedy Act of 2018” from People’s Choice Awards.
What is Kevin Hart Net Worth?
Kevin’s career is filled with a long list of successful films. He is the best spokesman and now, he is the highest-paid comedian in America that’s a really very important factor regarding Kevin Hart Net Worth. According to Net worth Observer, he has $170 million net worth, currently in 2019. In the year 2012, his net worth was $50 million that was raised to $78 million till 2014.
His film ‘Laugh at My Pain’ grossed $15 million and overall between the years 2015-2016, he earned $90 million from different means i.e. touring, merchandise, appearing in movies and endorsements. He made $60 million from June 2017 to June 2018. His work on several movies is on the progress that will up-coming.
Social Media Activist
Kevin has successfully made his self popular among the comedy fans. He has shared his video and also family photos at social media. Kevin is an active user of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. He made his Twitter account on March 2009. At present, he has around 34.9 million followers on Twitter. His Facebook page is liked by 23,701,633 people and 23,421,992 people follow him at Facebook.
On his Instagram account, he has over 69 million followers. His blog also contains his beautiful pictures and other useful information. Although he doesn’t have made his official YouTube Channel his fans have created different channels by his name where they upload videos related to his work. BBC News has made a YouTube channel. Around 3.6 million Peoples have subscribed to it. You can watch Kevin’s discussion with Bill and Susanna about his career there. Also, keep yourself updated by visiting the following links related to him.
- To visit Kevin Hart Twitter Page
- To visit Kevin Hart Facebook Page
- To visit Kevin Hart Instagram Page
- To visit Kevin Hart Personal Website
- To visit Kevin Hart Youtube Channel
Quotes from Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart’s quotes are full of meaningful lessons and hope. You can read and share them with others. Some of his quotes are mentioned here.
“Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually, it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.”
“Be loyal to those who help you grow. You got a team, you keep your team together, you run as a unit. You got a team of people, it means they believed in you, they bought into your dream. That means they invested in you, they invested time, energy and effort. In return, you gotta invest your vision and promise them that we’re all going to win together.”
“Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing.”