|Net Worth:||$110 Million|
|Born:||July 23, 1989|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Source of Wealth:||Actor|
Daniel Radcliffe who is widely known as Harry Potter is a talented English actor and producer. He is dearly loved by millions of peoples around the world due to his fictional character.
Biography: What is the Horoscope of Daniel Radcliffe?
As Harry was born on July 23, 1989, in London, his zodiac sign is on the cusp of Cancer-Leo. He is a British Nationality holder.
Harry Potter or Daniel Radcliffe is the son of Alan Radcliffe who was a literary agent and his mother’s name is Marcia Gresham. She was a casting manager. His father belonged to Northern Ireland whereas his mother is Jewish thus Harry keeps mixed Ethnicity.
Regarding religious belief, Daniel has declared himself as an atheist but he also gives respect to his parent’s religion.
You May Read More...Dave Chappelle Net Worth And His Biography
He has no siblings, which means he is the only child of their parents.
Daniel enjoys life as a single and yet he is not committed to marriage but he is seen in a relationship with Erin Darke.
He has no children. His sexual orientation is straight. Daniel is a liberal democrat.
You May Read More...Kanye West Net Worth And His Biography
Physical Features: What is the Height of Daniel Radcliffe?
Daniel possesses a cheerful and positive personality. His body carries 57kg weight. His chest size is around 38 inches, waist size is almost 30 inches and his biceps are of 16 inches. He has a fair complexion. His hair color is dark brown and his beautiful eyes are blue. The height of Harry Potter is 1.65 meters. While talking about his height, he told to MTV News that:
‘I didn’t get particularly worried because as long as Emma and Rupert weren’t shooting up too quickly either, I’d look (fine). We’d all look relatively (the same height). It was all going to be okay.’
Over the years, the actor slowly accepted his lack of height but here’s how he deals with it,
‘I was worried on a personal level because I wanted to be slightly taller than I am, ideally. But I’ve now accepted it.’
Education: Why did Daniel not Complete his Education?
He got admission to two different private schools Sussex House School and City of London School that was located in England. During his childhood, he suffered from memory problems i.e dyslexia due to which he could not gain much success in school. Furthermore, he felt it difficult to attend school along with an acting career so he decided to not pursue college or University.
You May Read More...Migos Net Worth And His Whole Biography
He started his career in the year 1999 at early of his age, when he was only ten years old. He worked in BBC One’s television film ‘David Copperfield’.
How did Daniel Get Popularity at International Level?
When he was eleven years old, he was cast in a series of film ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’. He played the role of Potter and starred for ten years in the series. It was a fantasy film that earned fame at the international level and its part-2 was released in 2011 with the name ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’. Daniel’s role was appreciated worldwide and he became the highest-paid actor during the film.
After the marvelous success of Harry Potter, he worked in the horror film named ‘The Woman in Black’ in 2012. Next year in 2013, he starred in a thrilling drama ‘Kill Your Darlings’. At the Noel Coward Theatre, he also did ‘The Cripple of Irishman’.
During his career, he received a total of 29 nominations out of them he won 16 awards.
- In 2001, he won two awards by Broadcast Film Critics Association and Teen Choice Awards is a “Best Younger Performer” and “Male Breakout Star” respectively for his work in ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’ film.
- He received “Best Male Performance” in the year 2007 from the National Movie Awards.
- In 2009, Audience Award presented him two awards “Favorite Leading Actor in a Broadway Play” and “Favorite Breakthrough Performance” in ‘Equus’ film.
- com Audience Awards again won by him in 2011. He was awarded two titles “Favorite Actor in a Musical” and “Favorite Onstage Pair” for his work in ‘How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying’.
- He also won Scream Awards as a “Best Fantasy Actor” in the year of 2011.
- Same year i.e. in 2011, he won Teen Choice Awards, “Liplock”. He shared this award with Emma Waston who was his partner in the Harry Potter film series.
- He also won the “Choice Summer Movie Star: Male” award in 2011.
- In 2012, he won “Favorite Ensemble Movie Cast” due to his work in ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’ – Part 2.
- He won two awards from MTV Movie Awards in 2012 as a “Best Hero” and “Best Cast” of ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’ – Part 2.
- In 2013, he won Glamour Award as “Man of the Year”.
- In 2016, he received the “Best Actor” award due to his work in the ‘Swiss Army Man’.
Who is Daniel Radcliffe?
The handsome guy, Daniel is an upcoming star who has earned an attractive amount in the younger ages. Daniel is well enough to appreciate due to his early involvement in the best and hit series of Harry Potter.
You May Read More...Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth And His Biography
According to Celebrityntworth, he has a net worth of $110 million and his annual salary is estimated at around $25 million. He likes to share a little part of his earning among the needy people. This shows that he has a caring nature and a lovely heart that can feel the pain of others and want to support poor children.
Social Media Activist
Daniel Radcliffe, who is famous as a Harry Potter at social media, is liked by millions of peoples on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Harry Potter joined the Twitter account in June 2009. Currently, he has around 2.45 million followers on Twitter. His Facebook page is liked by 72,980,231 people and 71,130,544 people follow him at Facebook.
Want to get Daniel Radcliffe’s Film Collection?
You can also find Harry Potter Books from Bloomsbury on Facebook. Instagram account of Harry Potter has 5.2 million followers. You can watch the complete eight-film collection of Harry Potter that is available on the WARNER BROS website.
The Harry Potter YouTube channel contains the largest collection of licensed film clips from the Wizarding World. This channel has 233,065 subscribers. Also, keep yourself updated by visiting other links given below.
- To visit Daniel Radcliffe Twitter Page.
- To visit Daniel Radcliffe Facebook Page.
- To visit Daniel Radcliffe Instagram Page.
- To visit Daniel Radcliffe Youtube Channel.
You May Read More...Brendan Fraser Net Worth
Quotes by Daniel Radcliff
“There’s no blueprint for where I should be. I see myself as a young, good actor who still has a lot to learn. There’s nobody at any point in their career who is the finished article.”
“Go badly and honestly through the world. Learn to love the fact that there is nobody else quite like you.”
“It’s mainly about working hard and proving to people you’re serious about it and stretching yourself and learning.”
“You never want to be forced to do something. But the world around you starts to influence you in ways you never expected.”
“If you can wake up every day and be emotionally open and honest regardless of what you get back from the world then you can be the hero of your own story.”
READ MORE: Who has Earned more Daniel or Jackie Chan? For getting information, you can visit our article Jackie Chan Net Worth