|Net Worth:||$90 Million|
|Born:||March 18, 1979|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Singer|
Adam Levine is a famous singer, actor, and songwriter. His full name is Adam Noah Levine. He always gives credit to his mother for his success who took some serious steps in his childhood to make him a thriving singer in the future.
Biography: What is the Horoscope of Adam Levine?
Adam was born on March 18, 1979, in California, USA. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He is an American Nationality Holder and keeps Mixed Ethnicity.
His father’s name is Fred Levine who is the founder of retail chain M. Fredric and mother is Patsy Levine. She worked as an Admission Counselor.
Adam has four siblings named Michael Levine, Sam Levine, Liza Levine, and Julia Milne Levine. He is a nephew of Peter Noah and Timothy Noah.
His Religion is Judaism, the monotheistic religion of the Jews.
He married Behati Prinsloo on July 19, 2014. His wife is an actress as well as a fashion model.
The couple has two children. First was born in 2016, their daughter whose name is Dusty Rose Levine. They love a lot with their daughter. They welcomed their second daughter in 2018. Her name is Gio Grace.
Physical Features: What is the Eye Color of Adam Levine?
Adam contains sharp and attractive features. His height is five feet and nine inches. He has a bodyweight of around 77kg. His eye color is Hazel. He keeps a perfect body and personality that is loveable in all senses.
Education and Career
He got admission to Brentwood School. Later, he enrolled in Five Towns College. He belonged with a musical family and carried his music interest to the high school. He met with fellows in the school that had similar interests. They made a gang and started performing at different places.
When did Adam Levine Become Familiar Among People?
Adam along with his friends performed Kara’s Flowers when he was in high school but this could not gain success, which he desired. Till 1994, there are four members in the gang but later when a fifth member was added among them, people quickly began to recognize them and became aware of who is Adam.
The gang was named as Maroon 5 among which Adams was a lead vocalist. The rest of the members were keyboardist, drummer, and guitarist.
The Success of Maroon 5
Maroon 5 released their first album in June 2002. It was named ‘Songs About Jane’. This album won several awards and reached the highest peak of fame. Maroon 5 recorded their second album in May 2007, ‘It Won’t Be Soon Before Long’. He continued to perform in live shows and on television and won a long list of awards in his career.
- Adam won the “World’s Best New Group” award in 2004, from the World Music Awards association due to the work of ‘Maroon 5’.
- He won the “Choice Breakout Artist” award in 2004, from Teen Choice Awards.
- He also won the “Choice Rock Track” award for the song ‘This Love’ in 2004.
- In 2004, he won the “Best New Act” award from MTV Europe Music Awards.
- The same year, in 2004, he was awarded as a “Best New Artist” from MTV Video Music Awards
- Maroon 5, also won Billboard Music Awards in 2005 as “Digital Artist of the Year”.
- In 2005, due to ‘This Love’, he won “Top Hot Adult Top 40 Track”.
- In 2005, he received two awards from NRJ Radio Awards. One is for ‘Maroon 5’ that is the “International Breakout Act” and the second is for ‘This Love’ as a “Best International Song”.
- In 2005, he was awarded as “Best New Artist” from Grammy Awards.
- NRJ Music Awards association awarded ‘Maroon 5’ as an “International Revelation of the Year” and ‘This Love’ as an “International Song of the Year” in 2005.
- ‘She Will Be Loved’ is awarded as a “Best Video” in the year of 2005.
- He was the winner of Grammy awards and received the “Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal” award in 2006 and 2008.
- In 2007, “It Won’t Be Soon Before Long” was awarded as Top Digital Album.
- In 2013, Billboard Music Awards garnered him by the award of “Top 100 Artist”.
- He received the “International Song of the Year” award four times from the Gaon Chart Awards association in 2011, 2012, 2014 and in 2016 for the work in ‘Moves Like Jagger’, ‘Payphone’, ‘Maps’ and ‘Don’t Wanna Know’ respectively.
- His work ‘Maroon 5’ won three Awards from American Music Awards, “Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group” in 2011, “Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group” in 2012 and “Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist” in 2013.
- He was the winner of the “Summer Music Star: Group” award in 2013 from Teen Choice Awards.
- In 2012, 2013 and 2014, ‘Maroon 5’ received “Favorite Band” awards from the People’s Choice Awards show.
- In 2015, ‘Maroon 5’ was awarded as the “International Group/Duo of the Year” award.
- He won Radio Disney Music Awards in the year 2015 for the word ‘Sugar’. The award is “So Happy — Best Song That Makes You Smile”.
- IHeartRadio Music Awards association presented him two awards in 2016 and 2018 as “Best Duo/Group of the Year”.
- In the year of 2017, he won the “Decade Award” from Teen Choice Awards.
- In 2018, he won the “International Song of the Year” award for ‘Girls Like You’.
What is Adam Levine Net Worth?
An interesting personality, Adam is involved in multiple projects. Although his music adds a lot to Adam Levine’s net worth, his work other than music cannot be ignored, while considering his annual revenue. According to celebrity net worth, he has a net worth of $90 million.
Social Media Activist
Adam is a popular and hottest celebrity on social media. He is an active user of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. He made his Twitter account in July 2009. Currently, he has around 8.59 million followers on Twitter. His Facebook page is liked by 10,049,434 people and 9,908,048 people follow him on Facebook.
On the Instagram account, he has 12 million followers. Adam’s blog contains his beautiful pictures, videos, and tour dates. You can also watch the craze of his fans and his music at the YouTube Channel Maroon 5, which has made 23 million subscribers till yet. Also keep yourself, updated by visiting other links, related to him, in the following.
READ MORE: Is Adam Levine richer then Cardi B..?