Chance the Rapper started his career in 2011 and released his first-ever mixtape in 2012 later went on releasing more of the new albums and mixtape which earned him fame and made him renowned all over the world. He has done three tours during his career with the third tour being postponed. Chance the rapper net worth is $ 25 million.
Why was the tour postponed?
Chance the Rapper’s third concert tour was mainly in the support of his debut album, The Big Day (2019).
This American recording artist began his tour on 20th September 2019 in Las Vegas but later on, in December 2019, Chance the Rapper canceled it. Only five shows were done during this period. The main reason for that was that Chance was blessed with a baby girl! He is reported to have said:
“I’m gonna take this time to be with my family, make some new music, and develop my best show to date. I am deeply sorry to anyone with a ticket who has supported me this past decade by coming to the show and rocking out with me and I feel even worse for anyone who was planning on making their first Chance concert.”
List of shows:
Here is the lineup of his done and canceled shows:
- He has two shows on September 20 and 21 2019 in Las Vegas.
- On 28th September 2019, he had a show with Lil Yachty and Taylor Bennett in Chicago.
- On 10th November 2019, he was performing on Miami Beach.
- His last show, before the tour being canceled, was in Los Angeles on December 14, 2019.
- If this tour wouldn’t have been canceled, Chance would have performed numerous concerts and this tour, which had been scheduled, would have been continued after the date of 24th February 2020.
Chance the rapper net worth is $ 25 million. This was his tour lineup for 2019-2020 and he has even said that the tickets which are already bought for original dates will be honored for rescheduled dates.